Friday 4 May 2012

Fix-hijacked+browser

The saying Necessity is the mother of Invention applied on me in last days, when I felt that my pc affected by Viruses, threats and online attacks because before it I had never consider security for my computer. I used updated antivirus(freeware) bt sometimes its not very effective in certain conditions. Due to this I had a sudden idea in my mind that if anti-virus failed to protect my pc from threats and hackers attacks then I would lost my all important bookmarks, browsing history and even passwords. So I found some useful tips to avoid such conditions.
"Browser hijacking" is a type of online fraud. Scammers use malicious software to take control of your computer's internet browser and change how and what it displays when you are surfing the web.
If you keep your pc updated with the latest security software and updates and practice safe internet browsing you are already doing a lot to keep the hijackers away.
But if you are already victim of a hijacked browser there are several ways you can combat online fraud, free your browser from the hackers and restore its settings.

The following tips can help restore your browser's settings:-
1.Stop cascading pop-up windows. If endless pop-up windows appear on your screen, you will probably want to stop them first. To do this in microsoft windows7, winXP, winVISTA or win8 while using Internet Explorer: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL, click Task Manager and then Click the processes tab.
Click IEXPLORE.EXE and then click the End Process button. You should also have a pop-up blocker turned on.


2.Disable add-ons, many browser hijacking come from add-ons, also known as ActiveX controls, browser helper objects or toolbars. These items can improve your experience on a website by providing multimedia or interactive content, such as animations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tony here is there link address ,give them a call ,say gary recommened you

Anonymous said...

I hаvе not found mаny blogs that offer such сonsіstentlу readablе and infоrmative сontent as is оn offеr here, you are duе the tіme it will take tο ѕhare my
admіratіon аt yοur haгd work.
Many thanks.
Look into my blog ... Insoles

क्यों पसंद आया