Wednesday 22 August 2012

Trace website

Tracing or Routing a website using command prompt. This tip is only meant for educational purpose. I mainly use this trick to find out the hosting provider where a particular domain is hosted.

Follow the below steps:
1. Start > Run Type CMD ie; openCommand prompt.
2. Type the following command and press enter. tracert www.websitename.com in the above command, enter the desired website name.
Once you press enter, it tell you where a particular domainis hosted, Location, Country and some details of that domain. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for this trick if this is used in a wrong way. I didn’t invent this method rather I myself found it somewhere else. Do not use this for Hacking purpose.

If you are unable to trace a website above instructions. Try this website to Trace Website, Mobile Number, STD Codes, Vehicle Numbers etc,
www.indiatrace.com

No comments:

क्यों पसंद आया