Sunday 8 July 2012

Are these Internet Frauds really give my prize

Internet is a world wide web programm in which we easily connected with everybody in a second. Due to its connectivity to all over the world in each country, anybody can communicate with others whether he or she lives in miles far away. With the increase of using internet, everyone looks for opportunity to share his thoughts or business plan through internet. But in World of Internet there is some anonymous stupid users who always seeking simple people which could caught in their Phising Net. Recently, I have also received such Fraud Emails and I decided to expose them in my blog so that will never send such Emails to others again.

First Email I received from an organisation. They Email me, "Your Email won you the sum of  1,350,000 Euros. Please Contact Mrs. XXXXXXX  Email: XXXXXXXX@XX.com "
I am not surprise with that email because I am aware with such Fraud which I have always seen in News and televisions. I know I had not take part in any lottery scam then why they paid me a huge amount of money. If I replied to them they ask my personnel information and ask me to deposit a little amount of money in their account in the name of proceesing fees. They always send such Emails to foreigners, to ask money in the name of proccessing fees. They never send Emails to their countrymen bcause then they have not any reason to ask money. When I will deposit money in their account they never give my prize or Jackpot.

Second Story: The second Email I received that is so interesting with a story. I dont know Is she right or wrong, but when you give such reason to someone they will not rely on your story. I dont want to comment on her story therefore I am not going write more on that but I am posting that Email here.
I had replied to this Email with showing my poor financial conditions and said to her if you can help me, then must reply to me. but I have not any money to give in the name of processing fees. But I had not received her Email till today.

Guys, If you also receives such Emails then must post your experience in our Blog.

Disclaimer: The moto of mehratech of post this article to save people from such frauds. We have post the image of Emails that we received only to aware peoples. We dont want to share the privacy even frauders also, but we feels that it is necessary to post this article with a proof. Mehratech kept 0% tolerance towards forgery and internet fraud because Mehratech Takes Trust On Technology. We never tolerate such things that break the trust on technology.

No comments:

क्यों पसंद आया