Saturday 2 March 2013

How To Conduct Polls in Google+



Hi guys, I am Abin Mn and I am a new author of this blog and this is my first blog post. I will be providing you technology news. Connect with me in Twitter or Google +

When you think of conducting a poll in Google+ you will find that the option to conduct poll is missing in it. Google+ does'nt provide the poll feature by default. So to conduct polls in Google+ you have to follow some simple steps as follows:

  •  Login to your Google+ account and type your poll question in the status update window and publish it.
  • Post different poll options as separate comments.
  • After typing all your options quickly disable comments for that post.

After completing the above steps Google+ users can cast their vote by pressing the +1 count and you can see the profile of the people who choosed the paricular option.

No comments:

क्यों पसंद आया