Thursday 21 March 2013

use verbs to make sentence in english to hindi

Sound understanding of verbs in any language is challenge for any learner. There are hundreds of verbs in Hindi that you may learn to understand daily conversation. However, there are some verbs which are absolutely basic and must for any English or Hindi learner. Today I will show you top 10 verbs in Hindi. Let’s see some of these verbs with some example sentence (with fully conjugated verbs).
Further, I would like to tell you that the verbs in Hindi have ना (na) at the end i.e. khana (to eat), kehna (to tell) etc. If you will remove this ना (na) , you will be have kha! (eat!), keh! (tell!) etc.


1. रहना – rehna – to live
Examples : मैं भारत में रहता हूँ। – I live in India.
मैं संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका में रहती हूँ। – I live in United States of America.


2. खाना – khana – to eat
Examples : मैं केवल शाकाहारी भोजन खाता हूँ। – I eat only vegetarian food.
आप कब खाना खाते हो? – When do you eat?


3. सोना – sona – to sleep
Examples : मुझे आज रात जल्दी सोना है। – Tonight, I have to sleep early.
वो कल से सोया नहीं है। – He didn’t sleep from yesterday.


4. पीना – peena – to drink
Examples : क्या आप के दवाई पी ली? – Have you taken your medicine (liquid)?
आप क्या पीयेंगे ? - What would you like to drink?


5. देखना – dekhna – to see
Examples : मैंने आज समाचार नहीं देखे । – I haven’t seen today’s news.
तुम वहाँ क्या देख रहे हो? – What are you looking there?


6. सुनना – sunna – to hear, to listen
Examples : तुम मेरी बात ध्यान से सुनो । – Listen to me carefully.
क्या तुम ने आज के समाचार सुने ? – Have you heard today’s news?


7. बोलना – bolna – to speak
Examples : मैं हमेशा सच बोलती हूँ। – I always speak the truth.
मैंने उसे कुछ नहीं बोला । – I haven’t said anything to him.


8. कहना – kehna – to say
Examples : क्षमा करें! क्या आपने मुझ से कुछ कहा ? – Excuse me! Did you say something to me?
मुझ से कुछ मत कहो। - Don’t say anything to me.


9. करना – karna – to do
Examples : मैंने सारा काम कर दिया है। – I have done all of the work.
मुझे आज बहुत काम करना है। – I have to do much work today.


10. सोचना – sochna – to think
Examples : तुम इतनी देर से क्या सोच रही हो? – What are you thinking for so long?
वो लोग कुछ सोचते नहीं है। – Those people don’t think anything...

READ THIS ALSO


















learn english and hindi 

No comments:

क्यों पसंद आया